Thursday, January 15, 2009

Nice ass and cute panties...what could be better?

























For me, the finest thing in life is a fine ass wrapped up in a sexy pair of panties. (Well, perhaps finer still is that fine ass wrapped around something else, but I digress.) I like looking at an uncloaked derriere as much as the next guy, but something about it filling out some sexy undies really gets my motor running. It' s hard to explain the same way that it's hard to explain why the mere sighting of a panty (on or off its owner) can occupy my thoughts for the rest of the day. It's amazing that a mere piece of fabric (some mere-er than others) can have such an enormous impact.

I love these panties-- low-rise yet cut high enough to expose enough ass to make these anything but mundane. They also appear satiny, which is a good thing in my book. I wish I knew where to get a pair like this!

2 comments: