Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jones New York

I have to admit something here. Once upon a time over two years ago I had another blog. It was dedicated to panties and the wearing of them and was called "Pantyfiend." It's long gone but for those who remember that short-lived blog you should remember this lovely thong. If memory serves me correctly, my wife was in on an "action shot" in which we were both wearing panties in this fabric and both by Jones New York. The difference was that hers was a bikini and mine the thong. In any case, she was atop my friend, her ass looking fine and making me wish I hadn't lost that photo when our laptop bit the dust.

I can't say enough good things about this particular label-- between us we have several pairs from Jones New York and we love them all. This particular thong is comfortable enough to be worn out to work and the fabric feels silky and sensuous. The print is retro and fun. I don't feel "constricted" in the sense that my balls don't start to ache 30 minutes after I put them on. And these were cheap-- found at a T.J. Maxx or Marshall's I don't think I paid more than $3-4. Best of all, they've held up-- after dozens of washings and over 2 years of use they still look brand new.

No comments:

Post a Comment